O: God gives us his light, a symbol of life. He gave of his sons life, to rescue us from darkness. Colossians 1:13 says, “For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves,".
Therefore through Christ we have life, eternal life. With that we also have joy for ourselves and for others. However, those who are wicked don't allow themselves to be rescued and as a result their life will see death.
A: I am Gods child. I am royalty and I am his masterpiece. I have life. Therefore, I can have joy despite any situation I face.
P: You give life oh Sovereign God and you have given us joy! How great and how awesome are you!!!! Holy, holy, holy, is your name! You have brought us into your kingdom. You have made your will known in our lives. You deserve all the praise! Give me the day to live out your will with strength, dignity and humility. Forgive me for not coming to you with my burdens. I also forgive myself for accepting the blame of others. Lead me Lord to live according to Christ's standard, not mans. Deliver me now as you have done before. I exalt you over my situation. Show me how to love myself as you love me. I pray this all in the glorious name of Jesus, amen!
No comments:
Post a Comment