Proverbs 8:17 NKJV
“For whoever finds me finds life, And obtains favor from the LORD;”
Proverbs 8:35 NKJV
O: I am noticing lately that I am giving myself too much glory. I hold my head high and proclaim all the amazing things God is doing through me. I do it in such a way I am acknowledging myself more than God. I am forgetting the order here.
A: If I do things off of my own accord I will never succeed in my business. I will never have victory over my health and over my marriage. Doing things in my power will not have a longing reward. I need the power of someone greater, someone higher someone much more powerful than I. It's by my relationship with Christ and being apart of the family of God that I am still standing. Therefore when I seek wisdom through his instruction, I will find wisdom. Oh and because I love wisdom, when I find it i will find life and have favor from God.
P: Lord I'm searching! Lord I'm seeking! For you my Lord, for you my Jesus! For you are great and because I have kingship, I have dominion over my thoughts. I know that you are for me. I know that you would never forsake me. So not my will, BUT YOURS BE DONE! Let thy will be done from the inside out! Give me today a renewed spirit. Holy Spirt it's all about you. I follow the pillar by day and the fire by night. Forgive me God for boasting in myself. I never would have made it, I am never going to make it without you. You deserve all the praise! Deliver me from myself. Lead me away from being in love with what you're doing over in love with who you are. Your will God I live for!!!! In the name of Jesus, amen!
No comments:
Post a Comment