Proverbs 5:1-2 NLT
O: Pay attention, listen carefully, then show discernment and your lips will express. In that order.
A: It's a blessing to go from selective mutism, (the inability to speak in certain social settings), to professional speaker. However, it doesn't mean that I speak all the time and speak meaninglessly. I need to speak in obedience to who God has called me to be. By first paying attention to his wisdom, not mine or the wisdom of the world. By listening to those God has put in my life to guide me. Then my behavior will reflect discernment and when I speak I will deliver wise counsel.
P: You are a good good father! Magnificent in all your ways. I am thankful you sent your son from heaven to earth to show us the way, the truth and the life. God give me you! Give me your desires, nothing else will do. Forgive me for taking on the wisdom of the world instead of trusting you. I will pay attention to your word, I will listen more and show others that I am your child. I will speak with the anointing you have given me whenever I open my mouth to speak. Otherwise I won't say anything at all. You are amazing God! Worthy of all the honor and all the praise! I pray this in the name of Jesus amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment