Friday, September 23, 2016

I Obey Your Instruction

S: “Everything in me will celebrate when you speak what is right. Don’t envy sinners, but always continue to fear the LORD. You will be rewarded for this; your hope will not be disappointed. My child, listen and be wise: Keep your heart on the right course.” Proverbs 23:16-19 NLT

O: I hear God saying to me, "I have gifted you to speak. When you speak from the true you, from what is right, I can't help but to celebrate! Don't worry about the schemes of the enemy, continue tinder me and I got you. I will reward you, your hope will not be let down. My child you are on the right path. Don't give up, continue to listen. You are smart, be wise in your decisions. Above all else, keep your heart on my instruction, it is the right course."

A: I have no choice but to speak out from the wisdom and authority God has given me.

P: You are wonderful! How magnificent and glorious is your name! Thank you for your dominion, your will and your instruction. I hear you God and I choose to obey your instruction. Give me strength for today. Help me to meditate and relax in you. Forgive me my sins as I forgive those who have sinned against me. Deliver me from behaving in fear, may I praise you instead. In Jesus name, amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment