Sunday, September 4, 2016

Listen, Liz, listen

S: “My child, listen to me and do as I say, and you will have a long, good life. I will teach you wisdom’s ways and lead you in straight paths. When you walk, you won’t be held back; when you run, you won’t stumble. Take hold of my instructions; don’t let them go. Guard them, for they are the key to life.” Proverbs 4:10-13 NLT

O: What a perfect timing to be reading Proverbs! Yesterday I gave birth to my dream!!!! I have a new born and I need to nurture it and provide it love and attention until it's full grown and out live me. I need to develop it and use my gifts to make it better. Many people will give their opinion on how I should nurse it, mature it, get it prepared for the world. Every opinion is worth listening to but not worth implementing. I will find a hand full of people that will help raise it to the level of excellence it's needing to succeed. I definitely know and understand it takes a village and I am not the only influence. Yet the biggest influence that drives it is the Holy Spirits guidance. 

A: When God speaks to me through the Holy Spirit. I can't hesitate or over analyze his promptings. It's not the time to question or doubt my gifts. It's not the time to cower in fear. My dream is here, alive and kicking! Sign, sealed and delivered by the God almighty. It is time to listen and do! The result is a long good life! In the process I will learn wisdom and  follow the straight path paved out just for me. Whoo, I will not walk in defeat, I won't be held back any longer!!!! Hallelujah, when I grind I will not stumble. There will be no hinderence! 

P: Glory to God! Your name is higher than any other! You have given me instruction on my part in your kingdom, I won't walk away! I won't let them go! I will guard your instruction for your name sake! Give me more and more of your presence God! Teach me how to love like you have loved me! Forgive my unbelief as I forgive those close to me that don't believe in me or are intimidated by my trust in you! Lead me Lord and I will follow your decrees as they guide me away from all that tempts me. Deliver me from anyone or anything that may come between the dream you have birthed from within me. By the power of your son Jesus name I pray, amen!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment