Saturday, September 17, 2016

God take the Wheel

S: “Evil will never leave the house of one who pays back evil for good.” Proverbs 17:13 NIV

O: It's extremely hard to watch someone you love behave badly toward you. It stirs up worry, anxiety, and strife. The human response is to make them feel bad back. My mom use to say, "two wrongs don't make a right." 

A: Moment by moment I have a choice to commit my actions to God or to react in my flesh toward my husband. All through out today's reading, commiting myself, including my actions to God is the right response. It doesn't mean I'm weak and allowing him to step all over me. It means I have allowed God to take the wheel.

P: Oh loving God, holy is your name and vengeance is yours! As your kingdom comes to earth and your will be done in my situation I pray for John. I have read in your word what happens to those who mess with your anointed. He does not know what he is doing. Whatever you do, don't kill him God. Give me strength to execute your word today. I commit my actions, my response and myself to you so your plans, not mine will be established. Forgive me for not trusting you fully with my burdens. I forgive my mom for blaming me for her addiction and allowing her to speak down about me. Lead me away from this toxic relationship with John as he is blaming me for his addiction and speaking down to me. Deliver me from worry, anxiety and fear. Replace your truth in all the places these lies have held. For your glory God, not my will, but yours be done. In the precious name of Jesus, amen!











No comments:

Post a Comment