“Train up a child in the way he should go, And when he is old he will not depart from it.” Proverbs 22:6 NKJV
O: Take precautions or suffer the consequences. Both will train Kamea in the way she should go which will be the one I want to stick with her.
A: I am in the battle of my life. If I continue to ignore the situation and be blind to the control not only will I suffer the consequences, so will my daughter. I have to embrace who I am in God, forsee the danger my situation can escalate to and take precautions. I need to be smart and strategic about the next steps for myself and also for my daughter.
P: Sovereign Lord, your promise says, you e prepared a table! And even in the presence of my enemies I know, YOU'RE STILL GOD!!!! Open my eyes to the danger, may I no longer be naive and blind to what's going on. You alone are good, you alone are God. You are the gift to the giver. You let me see your face, you let see your throne. You've blessed me with your presence. Let me bless you with my worship!!!!! In Jesus name, amen!
No comments:
Post a Comment