Monday, September 12, 2016

I am worth it!

S: “The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, But he who heeds counsel is wise.”
Proverbs 12:15 NKJV

“Anxiety weighs down the heart, but a kind word cheers it up.” Proverbs 12:25 NIV

O: Verse 15 is reiterating we can't rely on our own strength. In Proverbs 11:14 it says there is safety in having many advisers. Jumping back to verse it's not just about having the advisers, but doing what they counsel, what they advise. 

A: If I continue to wallow in self pity the anxiety of my situation will bring me down and keep me here. If I take heed to the wise advice that has been given to me , I need to receive the kind words, rise in self worth and move through the situation. 

P: I know you are for me great God. I know who you are in all your majesty, you have not forsaken me in my weakness. I know your kingdom is here. I know your will for my life and my heart can't dance without it. God I need your help in standing firm on my identity in you. You thought I was to die for!!!! May I take heed to your promises and take heed to the many advisers you have placed around me. You are great and mighty. No matter the events of the day, may I never cease to praise you. In Jesus name, amen!






















No comments:

Post a Comment