O: Yesterday someone told me, "you never know, God can be doing something different then what you're thinking the outcome can be." I thought to myself, I already made up in my mind I'm done. I deserve better than this. As I continued the conversation in my head, I concluded, I am believing for the best but I am preparing for the worse.
A: Whatever the outcome maybe, this is a battle. My husband married the old me and I am transforming into the true me. It's a hard process and it hurts. I think of the transformation from a caterpillar to a butterfly. I'm in my cocoon and he's on the outside and doesn't understand the process. He's still the old and hasn't discovered his true self therefore would rather flea then try to understand and better himself. It's a battle and I'm believing for the best and prepared for the worse out come according to Gods will. For he gets the victory! The battle is his and the victory is his!
P: You are amazing God! There is none like you great God! Holy and mighty! Strong and merciful! Holy is your name, sovereign father. You have the dominion and the authority! I give myself away and trust you with my situation. Give me you oh Lord as I cry out. I need you to walk with me! Forgive me for trying to take matters into my own hands. I know you are the risen King and can do anything. I forgive my husband, for he knows not what he does. Deliver me from soul ties and the comfort I find in being a victim. I have been victimized but I am not a victim, I have victory!!!! I praise you for who you are, the one true God, magnificent in glory. Thank for being an awesome God. In your sons precious name I pray, amen!

No comments:
Post a Comment